Thursday 15 April 2010

Evalution Activity 7

The 1st minute I think is a brilliant in the terms of the camera angles that are used as wed used point of view shot and the type of music; they both link together and bond very well. I made the music had as I do DJ sometimes so Ian agreed I would be more experienced in the work.
We wanted the film smooth, maverick, and sharp with the music, camera angles, and settings which I think we achieved very well, the understanding of the film and miser en scene we covered very well.


The best parts was the impact and drama of the film, on 1:42 to 1:52 was probably the best shot we done, it was quick of the mark and powerful in getting the ending right.


Some sketchy parts was the 1:00 to 2:00 some of the shots were to fast and didn’t as good as we could of done and the fighting was a bit poor but we came up with solutions of sound affects and editing which wasn’t too bad, it was a second flash really and the audience could have a better picture if we added another second on.

Overall I am Impressed =).

No comments:

Post a Comment